Data Backup and Recovery

Protect your Business Data with Data Backup and Disaster Recovery Services


Protecting your valuable business data and systems from a potential disaster is a vital part of making sure you company is secure. Relax and take the fear out of running your business, with a backup and disaster recovery solution that protects you from disaster and loss.


data backup center storage disk array in data centerDesert IT Solutions offers reliable data and computer hard drive backups and complete hardware and system recovery protection.


Avoid Data Loss and Get Back to Business Fast with Reliable Data Backup


With Desert IT Solutions as your partner for backup and disaster recovery, you will be able to:

  • Reduce any stress you may have about impending disasters – management and maintenance for all the backup requirements you have.
  • Modernize your business – upgrade to a system with back-up that’s continual and automatic.
  • Emerge from disasters unharmed – confident that your critical customer and business data is secure.
  • Rely on rapid system recovery – if the unthinkable happens and you’re the victim of disaster, your business operations will be quickly restored.
  • Protect your entire business – we safeguard your entire system, including data and email, for a complete recovery, no matter what!
  • Protect your entire business – we safeguard your entire system, including data and email, for a complete recovery, no matter what!

Your Business Information is at Risk! Here’s why you need Comprehensive Data Backup and Recovery Protection


Disaster Recover Statistics, Cited Statistics:

  • 93% of companies that lose their data center for 10 days or more file for bankruptcy within one year of the disaster. 50% of businesses that found themselves without data management for this same time period filed for bankruptcy immediately. (National Archives & Records Administration in Washington)
  • 30% of all businesses that have a major fire go out of business within a year. The remaining 70% fail within five years. (Home Office Computing Magazine)
  • Every week 140,000 hard drives crash in the United States. (Mozy Online Backup)
  • Companies that aren’t able to resume operations within ten days of a data disaster are not likely to survive. (Strategic Research Institute)
  • Recovering a failed hard drive may cost thousands and success is not guaranteed

A national Harris Interactive survey of 597 computer users reveals:

  • Recovery Backup Restoration Data Storage Security on a laptop computerNearly three out of five personal computer users have lost an electronic file they thought they had sufficiently stored
  • One in four users frequently back-up digital files, even when 85 percent of computer users say they are very concerned about losing important digital data.
  • 82 percent keep a hard copy of important documents they’ve also saved electronically
  • Thirty-seven percent of the survey’s respondents admitted to backing up their files less than once per month
  • Nine percent admitted they have never backed up their files
  • More than 22 percent said backing up information is on their to-do list, but they seldom do it

Miscellaneous stats about computer data loss:

  • 32% of data loss is caused by human error
  • 31% of PC users have lost all of their PC files to events beyond their control
  • 25% of lost data is due to the failure of a portable drive
  • 44% of data loss caused by mechanical failures
  • 15% or more of laptops suffer hard drive failures
  • 1 in 5 computers suffer a fatal hard drive crash during their lifetime
  • The overall average failure rate of disk and tape drives is 100% – all drives eventually fail
  • 2,000 laptops are stolen or lost every day