Leading-Edge Business Technologies
We Aim to Provide Our Customers With the Best IT Support Solutions and Services.
In order to achieve this goal, we collaborate with the best technology companies in the world, and we offer our technical team incentives to learn, improve their skills, and achieve professional certifications.
We have partnered with top IT providers to offer our clients the best solutions in the market. Here are some of our current partnerships:
- Microsoft is the leading software provider worldwide. With productivity and collaboration solutions like Office 365 and Cloud services offered through its Azure platform, Microsoft is transforming, once again, the way businesses consume software and IT services.
- Dell is one of the leading providers of laptops, desktops, servers, and storage devices.
- Cisco is the undisputed global leader in networking solutions. Cisco helps companies transform the way they connect, communicate, and collaborate. Through this partnership, we can offer our customers state of the art networking and security devices and solutions to help them optimize the way they manage their data.
- Acronis is a leading provider of data protection and disaster recovery solutions for physical, virtual, cloud, and hybrid environments. Acronis solutions include back and storage management software for physical, virtual, and cloud environments.
- Kaseya offers a set of software solutions that help businesses reduce the complexity of managing their IT infrastructure. With solutions in areas like remote monitoring, service desk, identity/access management and cloud management, Kaseya solutions help businesses run their IT organization more effectively.
- Veeam develops backup, disaster recovery and intelligent data management software for physical, virtual, and hybrid cloud environments.
Certifications and Technical Expertise
The Desert IT team believes in the value of continuing education and professional certifications. We cover 100% of all employee’s tuition, certification training, and ongoing workshops – rewarding staff with raises after completion of these courses.
Our team of professionals has some of the most highly demanded and relevant certifications in the IT industry.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) Server Infrastructure: This certification validates the professional skills to run modern and highly efficient data centers. It covers areas like identity management, systems management, virtualization, data storage, and disaster prevention.
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP): This certification covers a wide range of Microsoft products, technologies and solutions. The MCP certification validates professional technical expertise through a set of rigorous and industry-recognized exams. To achieve this certification, professionals have to demonstrate hands-on experience with Microsoft solutions.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA): The CCNA certifications validate the skills of the networking professional to install, manage, and support small and medium enterprise networks. To achieve this certification, the professional has to be familiar with networking concepts like LAN switching, IPv4 and IPv6, WAN technologies, infrastructure services, infrastructure security, and infrastructure management.
- Fortinet Network Security Professional (NSE 4): This certification validates the ability to install, configure, manage and monitor the FortiGate Unified Threat Management products in a production network.
- CompTIA Network+: This certification recognizes the knowledge and skills of the IT professional to design, implement, and support and troubleshoot functional networks. This is the certification you should ask for when looking for an IT service provider to help you with your networking needs.
- CompTIA A+: This certification is a vendor-neutral certification, which certifies the competences of an IT professional to install, maintain, and operate personal computers. The major hardware and software vendors, distributors, and resellers back up this program. This is the certification you need to check when hiring computer repair professionals.
Certified IT Professionals
It’s crucial for a small and medium business to allocate their IT budget wisely. Getting support from the right IT service provider can make a huge difference in the outcome of the services performed and how those services benefit your business. Procuring services that are delivered by a team of certified IT professionals can have a series of benefits for your business:
- Improved efficiency: You want your IT problems solved fast. A recent study, which explored the value of IT certifications, found that professionals with a certification were 90% more productive and 60% more efficient compared to those without a certification.
- Reduced risk: Certifications are an indication of the expertise and knowledge of a professional. IT professionals with the right skills and experience can identify potential problems and risks better and provide appropriate solutions and mitigation actions.
- Reduced cost: One of the big challenges of IT services providers is high staff rotation. It is expensive to hire and retain talent. A recent survey shows that employees with certifications tend to stay with organizations longer. If your IT service provider can keep its staff rotation low, it means they can provide you with rates that are more competitive and more experienced staff.